- Pre-installed Easy Glide Soft Close mechanism for a quieter and smoother closing action
- Monterey Pine gives this barn door a rustic appearance showcasing the natural knots and wood grains
- Unfinished pine door with matte black straight strap barn door hardware
- Pine wood blocking mounting board supplied for drywall installation
- Door with kit is installed over finished opening height of 80-1/2-in
- Trackless door design keeps floor opening clear and hazard-free
Technical Features Designed to Perform
- 36″ x 84″ x 1-3/8″ Pre-Finished Door
- 78″ Hardened Steel Track & Hardware
- Matte Black Finish
Pre-installed Easy Glide Soft Close mechanism for a quieter and smoother closing action
No drilling required
Barn Door is ready to hang with pre-drilled mounting holes and bottom groove for floor guide
Questions & Answers
Yes. Center to center dimensions are 17 -11/16”. Holes may not line up with typical wall stud spacing. This is why a wall backer is provided. You should affix your wall backer above your opening by drilling into your wall studs to secure the backer. You can then affix your track hardware into the wall backer. Ideally, at least one or two pre-drilled holes on the wall backer are affixed to your studs.
Yes the track can be cut with a fine tooth hacksaw or similar tool. However we do not recommend this as we cannot guarantee the ends will not be damaged.
1-3/4” high x ¼” in thickness x 78 ¾” or 96”.
78-¾” and 96” track lengths are available.
Our hardware accommodates doors weighing up to 250 lbs.
Yes. Renin offers a by-parting hardware track which allows two sets of doors to travel independently on two tracks.
Doors are approx. 4” wider and 4” higher than the door opening. Barn door track length is generally twice the door width.
Yes, Renin offers 18” barn doors which work on an existing 78 3/8” track. Renin also offers a track joiner which allows you to attach 2 kits & tracks together.
Yes. Renin offers a complete and comprehensive assortment of barn door hardware, tracks and replacement parts. Visit our Hardware section online or contact Renin Customer Service for pricing and availability.
Yes, this accessory is available on a selection of Renin barn doors.